• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
shakeAndBake
Fresh Boarder

Re: Eugene dates announced

#15992 3 years, 5 months ago
for sure the lawn part, but now i don't remember if there is a reserved section or not
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#16026 3 years, 5 months ago
In red rocks the motto is "if you dont like the weather wait 15 minutes"
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#16078 3 years, 5 months ago
well, booked a suite at la quinta in anticipation for the shows...like a previous person mentioned, i also enjoy the laid back feel to cuthbert...very small...the entire thing is GA..if i remember correctly there were some seats if you felt the need behind the GA pit but in front of the open lawn areas...just so nice in the park with the stage you can see through into the forest..
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#16471 3 years, 5 months ago
Hope the Red Rocks rumors are true! I had such a good time there last year and the weather was amazing.
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#16486 3 years, 5 months ago
bump for confirmation from band or moderator? please let us know so plans can be made thank you ,that is all return to your duties
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: splatter_face
SkiNose
Junior Boarder

#16570 3 years, 5 months ago
Equinox wrote:
Bet they play Veneta sometime before all's said and done.

summer 2012
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#17062 3 years, 5 months ago
Interesting... the link to ticketswest is no longer showing the Cutberth dates. I just called and they are still saying tix on sale at 9AM PST Fri
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by Slewfoot.
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

#17071 3 years, 5 months ago
Slewfoot wrote:
Interesting... the link to ticketswest is no longer showing the Cutberth dates. I just called and they are still saying tix on sale at 9AM PST Fri

interesting

I was kind of wondering what "happens" when the band discovers the cat's out of the bag on a venue? There's probably a flury of activity to cover their asses ... such as removing published dates/text from websites and wherever possible. I think there are probably all sorts of contractual obligations woven throughout the fabric that it's not a "good thing" when a date gets leaked ... probably not the end of the world either.
Cornjulio
Junior Boarder

#17083 3 years, 5 months ago
If anyone in the NY area is considering these gigs, you can book a flight out of Newark on Southwest to Portland on Thursday for $119. That's really cheap. Especially since you can cancel and use the funds within a year at no penalty.

If the the NFL season actually happens I will take in Fri/Sat and fly to Oakland early Sunday for the Jets/Raiders. Somehow this has become an almost annual shindig. Might have to blow a vacation week and stay for HSB.

If the game gets scrapped or moved to 10/30...so does the trip.
SkiNose
Junior Boarder

#17088 3 years, 5 months ago
La Quinta booked!

Just talked with ticketing agent... nothing about onsale date or time was available.

Now for my lunch. Dang I am hungry.
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by SkiNose.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds