• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ontour
Fresh Boarder

Re: Eugene dates announced

#17698 3 years, 5 months ago
Slewfoot wrote:
Has Furthur ever sold tickets without an official announcement, or even announcing the day before? If this Friday at 9AM PST time is correct, this is an odd situation, right?

This indeed would be odd....

I did call and speak to "Lenny" at ticketswest today and he confirmed the shows as well as the onsale date and time....

Guess we'll hafta wait and see.

Late september at the cuthbert again! The weather worked out so well last time, why not?

Credit card standing by..........
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by ontour.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chickentown
chickentown
Junior Boarder

#17754 3 years, 5 months ago
I bet it's announced Friday and goes on sale at the same time. Guess we'll have to wait & see..
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#17770 3 years, 5 months ago
do you think this place will sell out? did it last time they played there? how many peeps does it hold? see i dont have credit cards, so i mail order, and i usuallly dont mail order too early, cause im broke alot, but i surely dont want to be "as they say" left out in the cold rain and snow
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#17788 3 years, 5 months ago
I believe Friday sold out last year (not sure about thursday) but it was all GA so that takes some heat off to buy the tix right away. The venue was really nice, we walked from downtown, across the bridge and it seemed like we just strolled through the park right up to the venue. After the show, there are a plethora of bars just downtown. The venue seemed to hold under 5000, maybe 3000 or so. Last year the show was on Ken Keseys birthday and there were big Happy Birthday Ken Kesey banners on th scaffolding. The vibe was totally chill, we had an excellent time.
Mosthigh
Fresh Boarder

#17832 3 years, 5 months ago
Cuthbert totally rocks! Nice venue, great scene. Old freaks came out of the woodwork for these - wheelchairs, oxygen masks, et al.
Zane Kesey was there with the Furthur bus, & pranksters abounded.
Loved the light show projected on the trees behind the stage.
If you only go see Furthur in one place, Eugene takes the cake.

Redmond (Seattle), the next night, by contrast, was a bit of a dodgier scene, & I wouldn't be surprised if they blow it off this year.
Monkeyfoot
Junior Boarder

#17848 3 years, 5 months ago
Did anybody catch the pricing for these tickets before they pulled them off the Ticketwest site?
chickentown
Junior Boarder

#17951 3 years, 5 months ago
$50 before service fees
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#17963 3 years, 5 months ago
hmmm, friday sold out, but its GA. sounds like an awsome venue. cant wait.
you know it would be kewl ifn they did some stealth nor cal. shows (hint hint nudge nudge)
yall(bobby and phil) gots alot of friends up here, and while it might not make alot of money, it would be much chiller scene than corporate venue. yall makes the big money on the east coast and middle of the country anyway right? i dont want to be to obvious, but a nice outdoor steath show at a friends ranch would be awsome. come on....
boxorain
Fresh Boarder

#18009 3 years, 5 months ago
Booked a room at the Red Lion for all 3 nights. Hope the shows materialize!

Last year was grate!!!!!!!!!!!
westwind
Fresh Boarder

#18025 3 years, 5 months ago
So what does everyone think about Ticketswest 9am tomorrow......will they really be on sale?
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds